At Auto Expo 2018, 22Morors presented their first electric Scooter called ‘FLOW‘ for Indian roads with 24×7 cloud-based connectivity at a price tag of Rs 74,740/- (Ex-showroom). This scooter has in build a lot of rich feature that makes a complete performance scooter in this segment. The weight of the scooter is only 85 kgs. The scooter has a DC motor (2100 W) powered by a lithium-ion battery that gives max power of 2.8PS. The full battery charging time takes approximately 5 Hours that runs up to 160 Km. If you are using fast charger then only 10 minutes of charging, it can run up to 20 Km. The 2 hours continuous of charging of battery, it may runs up to 80 Km. The scooter has comes with tubeless tyre with front forks and high-tensile steel alloy wheels along with hydraulic disc brake.
- Full Light LED feature – LED projector headlight, tail lamp and turn indicators.
- Remote tracking via in-built Geo Fencing feature.
- Engine shutdown via a mobile app.
- Tubeless Tyre with Front & Rear wheel size 12″ along with disc brake system.
- Kinetic energy recovery system (KERS) for enhances battery life.
- Maximum Speed 60 kmph.
- Fully digital meter console panel.
- Length- 1800 mm, Height- 1150 mm, Width- 780 mm, Ground Clearance- 155 mm.
1) WiFi Connectivity.
2) Modify Scooter With A App.
3) Geofencing Technology.
4) Artificial Intelligence.
5) Hill Assist.
6) Theft Control.
7) Cruise Control.
8) Reverse Gear Mode.
9) Electric Braking System.
But the only lacking of some feature that is,
1) No ABS.
2) Self Start Only.
This is the first rechargeable electric scooter of 22Motors for Indian road. Hope in future we will seen lot of electric bikes & scooter along with new technology from this company. Expected…